The Health Partnership Scheme
Partnerships between UK and overseas institutions are developing the skills of health workers in some of the world's poorest countries.Read more »
Support Overseas Volunteering
Overseas volunteering by UK health professionals through health partnerships is having a positive impact improving healthcare abroad. Support overseas volunteering now.Read more »
Strengthening Surgical Capacity - New Funding
Grants of up to £9,000 available for projects that focus on reducing morbidity and mortality from conditions requiring surgical intervention and/or enhancing patient safety as a result of improved anaesthetic care.Read more »
- New report calls for NHS potential in global health to be met Read more »
- Strengthening Surgical Capacity - New Funding Opportunity Read more »
- Strategic Start-up Grants Now Available Read more »
- New Guidance for Engaging in Global Health Read more »
- Opportunity to feedback on THET's resources for health partnerships Read more »
Health Partnership Scheme
A six-year programme to support the development of health services in some of the world's poorest countries
Our work in Zambia
Strengthening the capacity of Zambia health training institutions, supporting health workers and improve health service delivery in Zambia.
Our work in Somaliland
A ten-year programme to strengthen the capacity of health training institutions, professional bodies and health care workers in Somaliland.
Partnership In Focus
We take an in-depth look at one of the many partnerships supported by THET.