The Health Partnership Scheme
Partnerships between UK and overseas institutions are developing the skills of health workers in some of the world's poorest countries.Read more »
Support Overseas Volunteering
Overseas volunteering by UK health professionals through health partnerships is having a positive impact improving healthcare abroad. Support overseas volunteering now.Read more »
The Resource Library houses both practical and academic information for health partnerships and those working in human resources for health. This is a user-driven site so we encourage your suggestions and feedback on how we can make this more useful to you.Read more »
- Opportunity to feedback on THET's resources for health partnerships Read more »
- Call for Applications for the Health Partnership Scheme Read more »
- Community Health Workers - From Strength to Strength Read more »
- Annual Conference 2014 Read more »
- Support for Health Partnership Scheme extended beyond 2015 Read more »
Health Partnership Scheme
A four-year programme to support the development of health services in some of the world's poorest countries
Our work in Zambia
Strengthening the capacity of Zambia health training institutions, supporting health workers and improve health service delivery in Zambia.
Our work in Somaliland
A ten-year programme to strengthen the capacity of health training institutions, professional bodies and health care workers in Somaliland.
Partnership In Focus
We take an in-depth look at one of the many partnerships supported by THET.