World Epilepsy Day 2014
Featuring the work of the Basildon-Lumley health partnership who are improving epilepsy care in Sierra Leone.Read more »
The Health Partnership Scheme
Partnerships between UK and overseas institutions are developing the skills of health workers in some of the world's poorest countries.Read more »
Support Overseas Volunteering
Overseas volunteering by UK health professionals through health partnerships is having a positive impact improving healthcare abroad. Support overseas volunteering now.Read more »
The Resource Library houses both practical and academic information for health partnerships and those working in human resources for health. This is a user-driven site so we encourage your suggestions and feedback on how we can make this more useful to you.Read more »
- Eldryd Parry - Lancet Profile Read more »
- Donating medical equipment overseas - new guidance Read more »
- Monitor launches new report setting out how to secure the future of the NHS Read more »
- Survey of Anaesthesia Global Collaboration Launched Read more »
- Overseas volunteering from the NHS benefits UK & the world. NEW REPORT. Read more »
Health Partnership Scheme
A four-year programme to support the development of health services in some of the world's poorest countries
Our work in Zambia
Strengthening the capacity of Zambia health training institutions, supporting health workers and improve health service delivery in Zambia.
Our work in Somaliland
A ten-year programme to strengthen the capacity of health training institutions, professional bodies and health care workers in Somaliland.
Partnership In Focus
We take an in-depth look at one of the many partnerships supported by THET.