Last updated: 20th March 2018
Welcome to thet.org, the website for the Tropical Health and Education Trust (THET). THET owns and operates this site as well as a number of other THET websites, including thetconference.org and thena-ethiopia.org (each, a “Site”).
At THET we make sure we protect the information you give us. We will never share your details with anyone for their own use or sell your data to another organisation. Your data is precious to us and we take that responsibility very seriously.
If you have any questions on the information below, please do not hesitate to contact our team on email@example.com.
References to “we” or “us” are to THET (Charity Registration Number:1113101).
Our terms and conditions are written in accordance with relevant data protection legislation including the Data Protection Act 1998, Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 and the General Data Protection Regulation.
- You may use and access the Site and its Content (as defined below) solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Intellectual Property; Restrictions on Use.
- You agree that THET (and where necessary specified partners) own all intellectual property rights in and to the Site and content found on the Site, including the look and feel, structure, organization, design, text, graphics, logos, video or audio files, photographs and screen displays associated with and available through the Site (“Content”).
- You agree that any Content from other organisations that THET republishes or links to on the Site, with permission or in accordance with copyright laws or privacy agreements, including photos or graphics used to represent said materials, are protected by the copyright of the author and/or publishing organization and may only be redistributed under the terms of the author/publishing organization’s copyright policy.
- If you provide, via email, upload to the Site or otherwise, any photography, video, graphics, text, including comments, or other created content or materials (“User Content”), you represent and warrant that you have all rights in and to such User Content as necessary to provide such User Content to us under these Terms and that you have permission from any individuals appearing or identified in such User Content.
- You agree that you will not post, transmit, contribute or otherwise provide to or on the Site any User Content that (i) is infringing, unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, abusive, threatening, harassing or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, including but not limited to, rights of privacy or publicity.
- You understand and agree that THET may, but is not obligated to, review and delete any User Content that in the sole judgment of THET, violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of THET, its employees, users or any other person(s).
- Third Party Sites.
- THET may provide information regarding or links to other websites, resources, services or products (“Third Party Sites and Products”). Such information is provided only for your convenience. THET does not qualify, endorse, investigate or approve any Third Party Sites and Products and is not responsible for the availability, security, safety or quality of such Third Party Sites or Products.
- We may have pages or other presence on various social networking sites or services, such as Facebook, Twitter and the like. Any information you post or provide through such sites and services will be subject to the policies of those sites and services. For example, if you post pictures or comments on our Facebook page, those pictures and comments will be publicly available and the handling and use of such information subject to Facebook’s policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you. However if you are still looking for more information please do not hesitate to contact our Communications and External Engagement Team on: