LIFE SAVING EQUIPMENT AND PROTECTION.
Urgently needed protection and resources will keep health workers safe every day. We will fund activities such as:
- Items that support Infection Prevention Control initiatives (e.g. soap, ingredients for making antiviral hand-gel).
- Evidence-based, safe, effective and innovative Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) solutions.
REMOTE TRAINING, MENTORSHIP AND ADVICE.
Access to vital information and training to support the detection and treatment of patients affected by COVID-19 can help save lives. We will fund activities such as:
- Remote training on responding to COVID-19, including remote surveillance, using PPE effectively and/or IPC by funding online subscriptions and courses.
- Supporting the creation of mentorship systems where LMIC and UK health workers can share lessons learned and exchange up to date resources and best practice.
PSYCHOLOGICAL SUPPORT AND SOLIDARITY.
Health workers everywhere need, now more than ever, strong support networks. We will fund activities which:
- Support the psychological resilience of health workers, whether through remote training, leadership development or facilitation of support groups (e.g. through Schwartz Rounds).